· What advantages do you have that others don't have (for example, skills, certifications, education, or connections)?
- What do you do better than anyone else?
- What personal resources can you access?
- What do other people (and your boss, in particular) see as your strengths?
- Which of your achievements are you most proud of?
- What values do you believe in that others fail to exhibit?
- Are you part of a network that no one else is involved in? If so, what connections do you have with influential people?
- What tasks do you usually avoid because you don't feel confident doing them?
- What will the people around you see as your weaknesses?
- Are you completely confident in your education and skills training? If not, where are you weakest?
- What are your negative work habits (for example, are you often late, are you disorganized, do you have a short temper, or are you poor at handling stress)?
- Do you have personality traits that hold you back in your field? For instance, if you have to conduct meetings on a regular basis, a fear of public speaking would be a major weakness.
· What new technology can help you? Or can you get help from others or from people via the internet?
· Is your industry growing? If so, how can you take advantage of the current market?
- Do you have a network of strategic contacts to help you, or offer good advice?
- What trends (management or otherwise) do you see in your company, and how can you take advantage of them?
- Are any of your competitors failing to do something important? If so, can you take advantage of their mistakes?
- Is there a need in your company or industry that no one is filling?
- Do your customers or vendors complain about something in your company? If so, could you create an opportunity by offering a solution?
- Networking events, educational classes, or conferences.
- A colleague going on an extended leave. Could you take on some of this person's projects to gain experience?
- A new role or project that forces you to learn new skills, like public speaking or international relations.
- A company expansion or acquisition. Do you have specific skills (like a second language) that could help with the process?
- What obstacles do you currently face at work?
- Are any of your colleagues competing with you for projects or roles?
- Is your job (or the demand for the things you do) changing?
- Does changing technology threaten your position?
- Could any of your weaknesses lead to threats?
Here are some benefits of Online Career Counseling .
They Discard confusion for those students who complete their education. Students often fall into confusion in making the right choices for future career. Students can gain clarity in their minds and thoughts by seeking the help of a Career Adviser.
Second benefit is that students can identify choices in careers as per their interest. Whether students are new on the job market or have been going through the process of switching careers mid-life, you may be amazed at the full range of Career options available today. A Career Counselor can assist you with focusing on one area of a Career path that works best for you so that you save time and efforts by working on realistic Career goals that are right for you.
Third benefit is testing to determine strengths and weaknesses. When you engage in Career Counseling , you will most likely be working with a trained professional who can provide you with various aptitude and Career assessment tests. These tests are designed to match your natural skills, strengths and abilities with key components of specific careers. You will also be able to determine what weaknesses you may have so that you can avoid working towards a Career that will only lead to frustration.
Fourth benefit is educational guidance and support. As you start working with a Career Counselor, you may encounter many careers that require specific training or education. This process can be made more pleasant by sharing the experience with a supporting Career Counselor who can help you along the way with support, resources and tools to help you achieve the training you need to be successful in your new Career path.
Fifth and most important benefit is Goal setting for greater results.The Career Counselor can help you identify the steps needed to reach important goals along the way as you explore new Career options or make changes in the Career you already have. This can be a major benefit for you if you struggle with reaching goals or making changes, as you will be accountable not only to yourself, but to another person.
List of our Career Guides
Best Career Guide By Local Counselor in India
Best Career Counselor in Nashik
#2 Matrudarshan Aprt, Opp Vasant Market
Canada Corner Nashik 422005 India
Mob : 8698442505
Madhu Sehgal [M Sc, B Ed]
Best Career Counselor in Vadodara
28- A, Rambaug Society, Makarpura Road
Near Makarpura Bus depot , Vadodara 390014 Guj India