MAT- As it is popularly known is conducted 4 times a year, which is in February, May, September and December by the Center for Management Services of All India Management Association. It is conducted in both offline and online modes.
Eligibility - Graduate in any discipline from a sanctioned university. Final year students can also apply.
More than 600 B-Schools accept MAT scores.
Some of the best colleges that accept MAT scores are:
1. Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
2. T.A Pai Management Institute, Manipal
3. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
4. Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
5. Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
6. NIT Warangal
7. NIT Jaipur
8. School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad
9. PSG Institute of Management
10. Department of Business Administration, Tezpur Central University
11. Amity Business School, Noida
12. ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
13. Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
14. Alliance School of Management, Bangalore
15. Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
16. PES University, Bangalore
17. Jaipuria Institute of Management
18. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
19. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata
20. VIT Business School, Vellore