Many youths get inspiration from this saying. However, for an individual to be a job giver in true sense is not the child's play. Providing a job to someone is like bearing responsibility as well. Merely hiring someone just for their own benefit is not to be a job giver. Suppose a person hire a driver on a monthly salary of ten thousand. Compel him to work for ten hours a day and even on holidays. Suppose after two months he finds another driver who is willing to work on eight thousand, or suppose he himself learnt to drive and no longer requires a driver he will simply kike the hired driver out. This person could not be termed as a job giver, he has simply exploited a needy person for his own benefit.
To be a job giver in true sense one should recruit the employee agreeing on certain written conditions. If one hires an employee following proper salary, proper leave, fixed working hours, benefit of provident fund, insurance etc. then only one can be termed as job giver in true sense. Otherwise one is just exploiting the other for the lure of money.
President Ram Nath Kovind Sunday said the potential in the youth of the country should be tapped to make them job givers instead of job seekers. After inaugurating the Economic Democracy Conclave organised by Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini, a charitable organisation located at Uttan Village in Thane, the President said skills should be imparted and a conducive ecosystem provided to promote self-employment and entrepreneurship among the youth. “The youth should emerge as ‘job givers’ and not ‘job seekers’,” he said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s advisor for the ``Make in India’’ scheme M.B. Athreya exhorted students to be job creators and not job seekers here on Saturday.
Addressing students on ``Youth Awakening Day’’ to mark the 85th birth anniversary of APJ Abdul Kalam at the Cape Engineering College near Anjugramam, Dr. Athreya motivated the students to work hard to realise the national mission of ``Make in India’’.
Deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia said in order to boost business enterprises in the country, children must be taught to become “job givers” and not “job seekers”,
“If our students only run in the direction of jobs in the corporate or IT sector, then who will create jobs in the country? Who will give an upward push to the economy of the country?”
Manisha Rewani [MBA]
AirCrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd
1. Top Social Media Marketing Tools for MBA Marketing Professionals
2. Top 10 Airlines in UK [Europe]
3. Top 20 Airports [Worldwide]
4. Importance of keywords and hashtags
5. Why Branded MBAs Get Better Placements?
6. List of Top Apps / Tools Branded MBA Use
7. Study Strategically to be a Successful MBA
8. Importance of Quora for Management Professionals
9. Basic Features of Marketing Plan
10. Follow your Interest to be Successful MBA
11. Marketing Plan for Campus to Corporate
12. Steps to be a Successful MBA
13. Top Qualities of Truly Inspirational Leader
14. Marketing plan for Commercial Pilot Program
15. Importance of Link Tree for Management Professionals
16. Importance of an MBA Degree
17. List of Flying Academy in USA
18. Advantages of Work from Home Internship
19. Benefits of Internship with AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
20. Upgrade Your Dreams to Become a Successful Business Leader
21. What is Directory Submission in SEO
22. Believe You Can Succeed and You Will
23. Consistency Is the Key to be a Successful Marketing Leader
24. Transformational Leadership Advantages
25. MBAs are more Successful in Best Entrepreneurship
26. What is Press Release, List of Free PR Sites
27. International Airline Pilot Training at AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
28. Success Stories of Crazy MBAs
29. How to Win New Business in Sales and Marketing
30. Top Keys to Success in Business
31. How can you Become a Successful MBA Entrepreneur
32. How Hard is Entrepreneurship Really?
33. Create a Happy and Healthy Work Culture that Boosts Productivity?
34. Communication and Interpersonal Skills for MBAs
35. What is Positive Productivity
36. How to Stay Positive and Productive when Working from Home
37. An American Learning Indian Culture
38. Co-Branding and Cross Selling is very Important to Run a Successful Small Business
39. Staying Positive and Productive at Work During Uncertainty
40. Practice Gratitude to Stay Positive and Productive
41. How to Increase Your Motivational Part - A Live Experience of Motivation
42. Be a Job Giver Rather Job Seeker
43. How to Excel your Career as a Business Blogger
44. Improve your Value Proposition to be a Successful MBA
45. How to do Marketing Analytics for a New Business
46. Time Management for Management Students and Professionals