How positivity boosts the productivity
by Shriya Kumari [MBA] Manager HR
The Power of Positivity
Positivity refers to our tendency to be optimistic in life. This is in contrast to negativity, which is all about thinking, feeling, and doing negative things. When we have positivity, we might think positive, have positive emotions, and do positive things.
Here are some examples to use the power of positivity in our life.
· Self-oriented positivity
· Other-oriented positivity
· Paying attention to the positive
· Future-oriented positivity
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results. A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success…
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude of expecting good and favorable results, and not getting discouraged when plans do not proceed as expected. It means trying over again and not accepting defeat…
People often wonder how to be positive in their thoughts and actions, especially when they are unhappy and unsatisfied, or when life is difficult and tough.
Tips for positivity boosting your productivity: -
Positivity can reduce stress :-
When we are focusing on having a positive mindset we will probably find that we feel lower levels of stress. Especially since being positive often allows we to not stress about smaller things. And when we are living a less stressed life and feeling less stressed overall we are setting ourself up for improved productivity.
· Positivity help us to realize opportunities in front of us: - This is such an incredible way that positivity can boost our productivity. Sometimes when we are in an pessimistic mindset we will find ourself missing out on opportunities and growth.
Reduces distractions around us: - When we are focused and positive, we are going to help our mind avoid distractions around us. When we are feeling more on the sad side, we are more susceptible to falling for distractions. Which will ultimately make us less productive. So, by staying positive we are able to be less distracted and therefore more productive.
· Improves our relationships with others: - When we are more positive it helps us to work better with others. And of course, people want to be around and spend more time with positive people. Which means when we have better relationships with others we can get more done together and be more productive. This is especially true in a work environment but can also be true in your romantic relationships as well.
A better attitude leads to improved motivation: - when we are more positive and have a better attitude we will find ourself more motivated and inspired. So by trying to encourage ourself to be more positive and approach things in a better manner we will find ourself more motivated. Which leads to increased productivity.
Positivity improves communication which improves productivity:- Another way that positivity can really improve our productivity relates that relates to others is improved communication .When we (and others) feel more positive they are more likely to talk more and give more details. And when details and more information is being exchanged it will help make sure small things aren’t forgotten and it can lead to huge increase in productivity. This is the most notable in the work place.
Shriya Kumari [MBA] Manager HR
Aircrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
AIRCREWS AVIATION P LTD