BBA + LLB (Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws) is an Integrated course that combines business administration and legal studies .
The BBA + LLB course duration is five years, and students can pursue it after completing their 10+2 or equivalent examination . BBA + LLB prepares students for managerial roles in the corporate sector and legal professions such as litigation, advocacy, and consultancy
The course curriculum typically covers topics such as business organization and management, financial accounting, economics, constitutional law, criminal law, contract law, and intellectual property law
Some of the top colleges in India offering BBA + LLB courses are
National Law University (NLU),
Symbiosis Law School,
Christ University, and
Amity Law School, among others
The course fees, cut-offs, admission procedures, placements, and rankings may vary depending on the college and location
BBA LLB duration is 5 years. BBA LLB subjects deal with both business management subjects and law subjects. BBA LLB Syllabus contains subjects such as Principles of Management, Financial Accounting, Computer Applications and also law subjects such as Family Law, Constitutional Law, Property Law, Company Law etc.
BBA LLB Admission takes place through Law entrance Exams such as CLAT and institute specific Entrance exams such as SLAT. The minimum qualification of the students must be clearing class 12 boards exam.
BBA LLB scope includes becoming a Corporate Lawyer, Advocate and any job profile related to the legal field. The student has lots of opportunities to work in such reputed Law Firms of the country, in MNCs as Legal Advisor and can also work independently as a Lawyer/Advocate. The Average BBA LLB Salary per Annum will be around INR 2-10 Lakhs, varied by experience, knowledge and skills of one.
BBA LLB: Course Details
Highlights for BBA LLB program are provided in the table given below:
Course Level Undergraduate
BBA LLB Full form Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law
BBA LLB Duration 5 Years
BBA LLB Examination Type Semester based
BBA LLB Eligibility Passed 10+2 from a recognized board in any of the Commerce or Arts streams with securing a minimum of 45% marks.
BBA LLB Admission Process Entrance exam and several rounds of Personal Interview
BBA LLB Average Course Fee INR 2.5-15 Lakhs
BBA LLB Average Annual Salary INR 3-8 Lakhs Per Annum.
BBA LLBTop Recruiting Firms AZB & Partners, Khaitan and Co., Trilegal, Desai and Diwanji, Talwar Thakore and Associates, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co., Hammurabi and Solomon, S&R Associates.
BBA LLB Job Positions Legal Advisor, Advocate, Partner or Associate of a Law Firm, Human Right Activist, Liquidator or Solicitor, Teacher/Professor of Government- Private Colleges.
BBA LLB: Admission Process
The most popular law entrance exams in the country are CLAT and SLAT, which are required and mandatory for admission into Primarily Public Universities/Colleges. Private institutes also conduct their own examinations, Personal Interviews and sometimes rely on the national/ state level entrance exams. Following is the Procedure to be kept in mind when applying for Entrance exam-based Admission.
• Registration: Basically Registration dates are announced by the Institute/Colleges prior to the Final Admission. The Desired Student needs to be created an Account with some basic details like Full Name, email-id, phone number, etc.
• Fill up Details: The next step is to fill up the application form with all necessary details with utmost care. Care must be taken to ensure that the details provided here are accurate and correct.
• Submission of Mandatory Documents: Scan and upload all mandatory documents like Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets (If a candidate had done a Diploma then the Marksheet of the same). Those documents need to be uploaded in a specific format only (mentioned in Bracket like Doc File, PDF format, JPEG/PNG), as specified by the University/ Institute’s application portal.
• Application Fees: An application fee is to be paid online through Net Banking or NEFT provided thereon, along with the submission of the application form. Sometimes it differs and some relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Category.
• Download Admit Card: Admit cards are released online, generally a week, prior to the examination. The admit card must be downloaded and printed out by the candidates to be used on the day of the examination.
• Examination: Prepare for the exam as per the syllabus, past and last year's papers. Appear for the examination on the date announced by the Institutes by following all the necessary requirements mentioned in the Admit Card itself.
• Result: Generally Results are announced after a couple of weeks or in the month of the exam day. If a candidate is successful in qualifying for the entrance examinations, they are eligible for the next round like a Personal Interview/Assessment.
• Counseling and Admission: Counselling is held only for those students who have successfully cleared the entrance examinations. The student can now take admission in the BBA LLB after proper counseling.
BBA LLB: Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for BBA LLB aspirants are not much complicated and are as follows. Though the eligibility criteria will differ from institute to institute and college to college offering the said course.
• Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 level examinations with Economics, English and Stats as the main subjects.
• The qualifying aggregate score required in 10+2 levels is at least 45%. And above. (Students from SC/ST Category are given 5% relaxation for the same.)
• Candidates who have a Diploma in Law, done after class 10th are also eligible for admission.
BBA LLB: Entrance Exams
There are many National and State-level entrance exams to appear for admission into the BBA LLB Program. Listed below are some of these popular BBA LLB entrance exams.
• CLAT: CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is conducted by CLAT Consortium at the national level. It is held only once in the month of June of each year for admission into undergraduate law programs, accepted by 120 colleges in the country. It is an online examination, conducted over two hours and the paper is 150 marks.
• MHCET Law: MHCET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is held once a year in the Fourth week of April and results will be announced in May month. It is held in Online mode. The duration of the examination is 2 hours, and the paper is 150 Marks. No negative marking system is followed in the examination.
Mili Chakraborty [M B A, B.Ed]
Best Career Counselor in Bhopal
House no.27, Orchid,
Mahendra Ample Park
98264 555 17
बीबीए + एलएलबी (बैचलर ऑफ बिजनेस एडमिनिस्ट्रेशन + बैचलर ऑफ लॉ) एक एकीकृत पाठ्यक्रम है जो व्यवसाय प्रशासन और कानूनी अध्ययन को जोड़ता है।
बीबीए + एलएलबी कोर्स की अवधि पांच साल है, और छात्र अपनी 10+2 या समकक्ष परीक्षा   पूरा करने के बाद इसे आगे बढ़ा सकते हैं। बीबीए + एलएलबी कॉर्पोरेट क्षेत्र में प्रबंधकीय भूमिकाओं और मुकदमेबाजी, वकालत और परामर्श जैसे कानूनी व्यवसायों के लिए छात्रों को तैयार करता है।
पाठ्यक्रम पाठ्यक्रम में आमतौर पर व्यापार संगठन और प्रबंधन, वित्तीय लेखांकन, अर्थशास्त्र, संवैधानिक कानून, आपराधिक कानून, अनुबंध कानून और बौद्धिक संपदा कानून जैसे विषय शामिल होते हैं।
भारत के कुछ शीर्ष कॉलेज बीबीए + एलएलबी पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान करते हैं
नेशनल लॉ यूनिवर्सिटी (एनएलयू),
सिम्बायोसिस लॉ स्कूल,
क्राइस्ट यूनिवर्सिटी, और
एमिटी लॉ स्कूल, दूसरों के बीच में
कॉलेज और स्थान के आधार पर कोर्स की फीस, कट-ऑफ, प्रवेश प्रक्रिया, प्लेसमेंट और रैंकिंग भिन्न हो सकती है