Business Leaders Create an Excellent Organization
By Sushmita Naha Dhar
These are some following points which a great business leader should acquire:
1. Knowledgeable: A good business leader should have an ample amount of knowledge to create an organization. The leaders are aware of their weak points, that is the reason why they are the leaders. Having knowledge is not the ultimate solution but to distribute it among his fellow employees and teaching them the right process to develop is another key to Success.
2. Keeping Faith: The leaders also can make mistakes or do wrong things but as they are the humans, not computers or any machine. Just because of this, they have to trust the people around them. It is very important to have faith from both sides.
3. Well-aware of the Qualities of Team : The good leaders know well about their employees, and they create opportunities for the employees so that they can grow and develop.
4. Communication: The good leaders communicate well with their employees so that there is no communication gap in building organization.
5. Setting goals: To build an organization, a good leader should have to set their goals in the right direction.
6. Confidence: A good business leader should have confidence so that the people or the employees can be assured that the business is in the right hands.
7. Clear Concept: The great leaders must have a clear concept about their vision, as they should know what they are working on and give ideas, show creativity to the team.
A leader must handle each responsibility very skilfully. Without a Good Leader an organization won’t ever be able to grow. Similarly, the workers are heart of the company and a good leader is a person who can utilise his employees’ effort, hard work and creativity in a good way.
Sushmita Naha Dhar [Honors and MA in English]
Author / CW / Blogger