Digital Marketing Manager
Digital marketing managers are in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analysing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
• Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
• Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
• Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
• Prepare emails to send out to customers
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
• Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
• Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Qualifications for Digital Marketing
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Incredible attention to detail
• Full understanding of all social media platforms
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of content management systems
Software engineers focus on applying the principles of engineering to software development.
Their role includes analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing and testing end-user applications that meet user needs — all through software programming languages. The role also focuses on the complex and large software systems that make up the core systems for an organization.
There are many roles under the umbrella of software engineering, but the two main ones are Applications Software Developer and Systems Software Developer. Software engineers also tend to specialize in specific areas including databases, cloud, or operating systems such as iOS and Android.
Job requirement :-
The software engineer job description starts with background requirements. Someone looking to get into this role will need a bachelor’s degree in software, math, or science. Applicants would also be expected to have broad experience with computer systems and applications such as C++ or Java.
Depending on the specific scope of the role, the skills required will vary, but employers will look for candidates who can offer strategic problem solving, strong analytical skills, collaboration, adaptability, a willingness to learn, innovation, and communication.
• Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigates problem areas.
• Follows the software development lifecycle.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Analyzing information
• General programming skills
• Software design
• Software debugging
• Software documentation
• Software testing
• Problem solving
• Software development fundamentals
• Software development process
• Software requirements
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• Proficiency in Java or C++, and object-oriented design skills
• Application architecture and design patterns
• Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
• Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
AirCrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd.