10 Best Highest Paying Data Science Jobs in India, 2023 Anushree Shinde MBA
If you're interested in pursuing a career in data science, it is recommended to consider enrolling in an applied business analytics course. Such courses provide valuable knowledge on acquiring business data, preparing it for analysis, and utilizing analytics tools to analyze the data. This course specifically focuses on applying machine learning techniques to solve business problems in a professional setting.
Here are a few of the top-paying data science positions in India for the year 2023:
1. Database Manager: Responsible for maintaining an organization's databases, streamlining information and reporting, and identifying and resolving issues. National average salary: $65,558 per year.
2. Data Analyst: Analyzes and combines large volumes of data to provide solutions for businesses. They work across various industries such as healthcare, IT, professional sports, and finance, aiming to enhance efficiency, improve processes, and reduce costs. National average salary: $75,225 per year.
3. Data Warehouse Manager: Oversees the maintenance of data storage facilities, handles reporting errors, ensures data security, and maintains operational efficiency. National average salary: $84,221 per year.
4. Database Developer: Manages and updates databases, hardware, and software to optimize their performance. National average salary: $89,250 per year.
5. usiness Intelligence Analyst: Evaluates corporate data to identify patterns and anomalies, presenting findings to business executives and stakeholders to aid in decision-making. National average salary: $96,737 per year.
6. Database Administrator: Handles the day-to-day management of databases and ensures data security and accessibility for authorized personnel. National average salary: $97,730 per year.
7. Statistician: Collects and interprets large volumes of data to provide reports on trends, errors, discrepancies, and recommendations for company executives. National average salary: $99,055 per year.
8. Business Intelligence Developer: Constructs systems and programs that allow users to access and interact with required information within an organization. National average salary: $100,494 per year.
9. Infrastructure Engineer: Installs, operates, and troubleshoots servers, networks, and cloud computing systems for businesses. Also known as cloud engineers. National average salary: $113,546 per year.
10. Data Scientist: Assists businesses in identifying problems and develops new management frameworks and algorithms to address them. National average salary: $122,519 per year.
11. Data Modeler: Analyzes company trends and predicts future behavior using analytical and statistical knowledge. National average salary: $93,476 per year.
12. Big Data Engineer: Processes large amounts of data to transform it into usable information. National average salary: $132,571 per year.
13. Data Architect: Evaluates an organization's data sources and designs the systems and structures required for managing, collecting, analyzing, and safeguarding the data. National average salary: $133,840 per year.
In conclusion, the field of data science is causing significant changes in various industries. This article has provided an overview of the responsibilities and qualifications for some of the highest-paying data science positions