Law entrance exam after 12th
Following are the Law entrance exams which students can appear for after their 12th:
· Common Admission Law Test (CLAT) :
1. One of the most famous law entrance exams in India is CLAT. It is conducted for the admissions in the 21 National Law Universities in India by these universities only on rotational basis. This exam score is also used by 41 other educational institutions and 2 public sector institutes.
2. This exam is given for graduation (L.L.B) as well as for masters (L.L.M.).
3. If a student is appearing after 12th for an integrated Law course which is of 5 year then he/she will appear after 12th and if a student is appearing for masters after graduation in law then he will appear in CLAT for masters.
· Law School Admission Test (LSAT India) :
1. LSAT is conducted 4 times in a year and is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills.
2. LSAT scores are used by many top institutes of India like Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur Law School, Galgotia University Law School, The Jindal Global Law School, UPES Dehradun, SRM University, Amity Law School and many more.
· All India Bar Exam (AIBE) :
1. AIBE is conducted to examine an advocate's capability to practice the profession of law in India and not for admissions in Law colleges.
2. “Certificate of Practice” is awarded to the candidate after passing this exam by Bar Council of India.
· All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) :
1. This exam is conducted by National Law University (NLU), Delhi for its Law programmes like B.A.-LLB, LLM and PhD.
· Army Institute of Law B.A. L.L.B. Entrance Test (AIL Entrance Test):
AIL Entrance test is conducted and coordinated by The Punjab University, Patiala for Law course.
· Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) :
SET is a common written entrance test for undergraduate law admissions into Symbiosis Law School of Pune and Noida. The School provides both an integrated Law program as well as a 3- year Law course.
· BVP CET Law:
Bharati Vidyapeeth common entrance test (BVP CET) is a written entrance exam conducted by Bharati Vidhyapeeth University for admission into colleges affiliated by the university like New Law College, Pune.
· Delhi University Law Entrance Exam :
This test is conducted by Delhi University for admissions in law programs which are run by the Faculty of Law Department of Delhi University.
· AMU Law Entrance Exam:
This exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for law programs in its 3 centers namely,AMU Aligarh, AMU Malappuram, and AMU Murshidabad.
· BHU-UET :
Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) is conducted by Banaras Hindu University and not only for Law but also for Commerce, Education, Science and Arts.
Ambika Swami [ MBA ]
Best Career Counselor in JaipurCareer Counselling | Career Guidance | Career Planning
Sparsh Apartment Near
Dadu Dayal Nagar,
Jaipur 302020 Raj India
WhatsApp : 7230009995