Engineering Entrance Exams
· Joint Entrance Exam Mains ( JEE)
JEE are given by those students who want to get admissions in top NITs and IITs of the country. This exam has replaced a very famous exam which was conducted earlier and that is AIEEE. The ones who clear JEE can apply for JEE Advance exam and can get admissions in top engineering colleges of the country.
· Joint Entrance Exam ( JEE) Advanced
This exam can be given by those student who have cleared their JEE Mains and ranked amongst top 1.5 lakhs candidates and those who clear this advances JEE can get admissions in top Its and NITs.
· Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) :
BITSAT is a computer based online test which is given by those students who wish to pursue Integrated First Degree Engineering courses from BITS Pilani campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
Only those students who have scored aggregate 75% marks in their 12th exams in PCB or PCM can apply for this entrance exam.
· Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) :
Students, who have completed their graduations and wanted to pursue masters or PhD from famous colleges in and outside India, can appear for GATE exams.
In GATE, financial assistance is provided by MHRD and other government agencies. GATE scores are also used by many public sector undertakings for recruiting graduate engineers in entry level positions. Also GATE score is considered in many universities outside India like Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
· VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) :
This exam is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. This college conducts its own entrance exam known as VITEEE.
· SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) :
It is another private engineering entrance exam conducted by SRM (Sri Ramaswamy Memorial) Institute of Science and Technology (deemed University).
· Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) :
It is an annual college entrance exam conducted in Uttar Pradesh for engineering, architecture, pharmacy and management courses. This exam is conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formally Uttar Pradesh Technical University). Students clearing this exam can get admissions in all the institutions affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University).
· Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHA CET) :
This exam is conducted once every year by the Government of Maharashtra by Directorate of Technical Education for both Engineering and Medical.
· WEST BENGAL Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) :
This exam is conducted West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and is a state-government controlled centralized test for admission to various government and private medical and engineering colleges of West Bengal.
· Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) :
This is a private engineering entrance exam conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham School of Engineering.
There are various other engineering entrance exams namely,
1. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
2. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
3. Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test (IISER Aptitude Test)
4. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
5. Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET)
6. Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT)
7. Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test ( IPU CET)
8. Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
9. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
10. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination ( KIITEE)
11. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi M.Tech Entrance Exam (IIIT Delhi M.Tech Entrance Exam)
12. Amity Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE)
13. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT).
14. Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology Offline Test (SMIT Offline Test)
15. Gujurat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
16. Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST)
17. Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam (AMU Entrance Test)
18. VIT Masters Entrance Examination (VITMEE)
19. Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination (KEAM)
20. International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad Postgraduate Entrance Examination (IIITH PGEE)
21. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
22. GITAM Admission Test
23. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (JEECE)
24. Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE)
25. Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT)
26. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test ( Karnataka PGCET)
27. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination PG (SRMJEEE PG)
28. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)
29. PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)
30. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination PG (SRMJEEE PG)
31. Uni-Gauge-E Entrance Exam (Uni-Gauge-E)
32. Jain Entrance Test (JET)
33. Siksha O Anusandhan University Aptitude Test (SAAT)
34. Telanga State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)
35. KL University Engineering Entrance Examination (KLEEE)
36. Bharati Vidhyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET)
37. Gujurat Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Gujurat PGCET)
38. Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering test (CG PET)
39. Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)
40. Assam Common Entrance Examination (Assam CEE)
54. Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Common Entrance Test (KRLMPCA CET)
Ambika Swami [ MBA ]
Best Career Counselor in JaipurCareer Counselling | Career Guidance | Career Planning
Sparsh Apartment Near
Dadu Dayal Nagar,
Jaipur 302020 Raj India
WhatsApp : 7230009995